Wednesday 30 December 2015

[2015] Lots of Gorgeous Babies



Oh my goodness, 2015 is almost at an end
and just look at all the gorgeous squishy babies I've got to photograph.


It felt at one point that I had nothing but a run of baby boys, and it normally evens out but not this year. I have photographed 23 gorgeous girls, and 33 handsome boys - including two in one session!


I love being a newborn photographer because I get to capture all these new moments with the most precious little thing ever. And you trust me to do that.


And I may get wee'd and poo'd on more than a normal day in the office - but I wouldn't swap it!



2015 saw me not just be a member of the Baby and Newborn Photography Association - but to also be a Regional Ambassador too - promoting Baby Safety at every corner.


With customers from local and from as far as Derby and York - I really do want to thank each and every one of my clients who bring their gorgeous bundles to me to photograph these forever memories.



Are you due in 2016? You could have photographs like these too! You can book in from your 12 or 20 Week Scan and a £30 booking fee secures your Due Date and a guaranteed session when your little one arrives!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics