Monday 5 April 2010

Inspiration Boards

Inspiration Boards are an excellent way of getting idea’s across and a way of having a thought-shower to get everything together.

I ask my brides to collect or email across pictures and clippings before the big day so that I know what type of things they do like – or something they spot that they want to re-create. It is a good idea to do this as it also means that its good for them and us to know we’re all on the same page when it comes to their wedding photography.

I don’t just do this with Wedding Photography – I do this with Model Shoots, Pregnancy shoots, Children and Engagement Shoots. This enables you to get the best out of our Photography – sometimes its nice to re-create an image, sometimes its nice to create your own, but it gives you the opportunity to show what styles you like.

As a Photographer I will look around the Wedding Venue, or Location for the shoot [studio shoots not applicable] and then research an inspiration board, with the style of photography that I know the Bride and Groom, or Bride and Groom to be want...

Blue Lights Photography is aimed at giving you the images that you want…to treasure forever…

So have a little input too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics