Thursday, 6 May 2010

Holistic Therapies with Roselyn - A Great Way to De-Stress

>

I had the fabulous please of meeting Roselyn when I photographed the Charity Zumba Event in March.

Roselyn runs A Gentle Touch in Cudworth which provide luxurious tailor-made Holistic Therapies from her treatment and training rooms.

I had the pleasure of having a Quantum Touch healing session on my shoulder, which doesn’t hurt at all – and two week after it is 95% better than it was. I would definitely say give it a go! Its Amazing.

Roselyn was the first therapist in Barnsley to qualify as a Certified QT Practitioner and has now gone on to qualify as a Certified QT Instructor.

Quantum-Touch provides extremely fast and profound pain relief and accelerated healing for a wide range of conditions.

Also avaliable is these other holistic therapies and treatments:

□ Swedish Massage

□ Stress Massage

□ Aromatherapy Massage

□ Indian Head Massage

□ Hot Stone Massage

□ Whiplash Injury Treatment

□ Hawaiian Massage

□ Doula Service

Roselyn’s website is full of her credentials and Qualifications and why at no matter what time in your life, you should have some time to de-stress.

Perfect for Brides before the big-day!!

Visit www.a-gentle-touch.co.uk



No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics